OC Housing Report
Information provided by Steven Thomas, Housing Economist
As your trusted Real Estate professionals, we love keeping you up to date with our CURRENT REAL ESTATE MARKET IN ORANGE COUNTY. Our experience is vast with 60+ combined years in the Real Estate industry, WE ARE THE AREA EXPERTS!!!
Below is a Snap Shot of the current OC Housing Report: Bone-Dry – A Supply Problem. To view the full report follow link http://bit.ly/2SUGwAe
If you or anyone you know is looking to buy, sell or lease a property, please give us a call with their contact information and we will be happy to follow up with them. As always, we greatly appreciate your business and referrals!
Full Service…Save Thousands…Experts Next Door!!!
Information provided by Steven Thomas and the OC Register
All the negative news is fading fast as the over 10-year expansion continues to break records. It is no surprise that housing in 2020 is poised to be HOT:
- The active inventory is down to 4,300 homes, dropping 3,300 homes since July, down 43%.
- The start to 2020 will be at about 4,000 homes, the 3rd lowest level to start a year behind 2013 and 2018.
- Last year there were 5,829 homes to finish the year, 46% more.
- Demand (last 30-days of pendings) is at 1,784 pending sales.
- Last year there were 1,303 at the end of the year, 27% less.
- The Expected Market Time is at 72 days.
- Last year it was at 134 days.
- The market will be HOT, below 60 days by the Super Bowl.
- Last year it was at 102 days by the Super Bowl.
If you are thinking of Selling in 2020, NOW is the time to start planning! Call us today for a FREE Home Evaluation and learn how we can SAVE you THOUSANDS in commissions! We are a FULL Service Real Estate company with over 60+ years of combined experience, so we can get your home SOLD! 949-770-9888
2019 Articles have been Archived